Tuesday, November 25, 2008

About myself

Well, this is my 1st time to create my blog after seeing sooo many frens have thier own blogspot... and... i am not going to open it for public and this blog spot could only be a place for me to express my feeling and drop down my whatever memories, no matter bitter or sweet memories.

I used to have a habit to write the diary, but only for particular experience such as The Life in National Service, The Part-time Life in Genting, The Down to village Experience and so on. During the experience, i will drop down what i had experience and what my feeling is towards certain situation. And this really leave me a good memories. I will cherish the pals who r alwis by my side to accompany me along those experience. Friendship forever pals!!

Erm... about myself. I can considered as "handicapped" people... haha but no need to feel pitiful to me lar. Actually i am born to be tougue-tied. I cannot speak well and fluently like u since i was child. And so that, i have become the laughing-stock among my freind and even my even my teachers. I have been undergone operation towards my tongue when i was 7 or 8 years old. Althought the condition is getting better now, but the problem still there.

Althougth i am a tongue-tied ppl but i have never feel depress actually. Erm... actually i also not very sure whether i am really so strong enough to resist those laughing or not. When they are trying to laugh me and act as what i said, i will pretend not to hear abt it.. but in the deep of my heart, i think..... i do care!! I jus don wan to face thier laughing and i don know wat expression can i use to reply thier laughing.. angry? not my style... happy? crazy ar... sad? not worth for it... so i rather pretend not to hear abt it...

As i grow older and older, i have a strong idea that my life is not only like the state now.. hence, i keep trying to learn new thing, no matter comunication skill, althought i am defect in advance, but i won't care the people sight and keep on learning. So, sometime, if i am full of confidence, i can actually speak well especially on the stage. However, when sometime i am lack of confidence, my speaking really like suck~~ So, i hope i can keep on fighting to my illness and hopefully i can really speak like a normal people and won't trouble around this problem anymore....

No comments: